To achieve the best results when downloading forms please do the following:
1. Use Internet Explorer
2. Ensure its the latest version of Adobe. Adobe XI can be downloaded from our website (see bottom of page).
3. Make sure your Pop-up Blocker is off. The Pop-up “after entering all the data on your form(s), press the PRINT button at the top of the page to populate the barcode to ensure efficient processing of your form” should appear and be responded to by clicking OK to complete the download process.
If you have trouble viewing the form in your Browser - Save PDF to your PC:
You may save the file to your local computer/PC. To save the file to your local computer/PC, this can normally be accomplished as follows:
1. Right click on the title link of the form you want to use (if your mouse is configured for left-handed operation, use the left mouse button).
2. Select “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As” (Firefox/Mozilla/Chrome) when presented with a menu.
3. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file directly after downloading.
|PA-29||Permanent Application for Property Tax Credit/Exemptions (Rev. 03/2013)|
|PA-30||Elderly and Disabled Tax Deferral Application (Rev. 03/06/2013)|
|PA-33||Statement of Qualification - (Life Estate/Trusts must be filed with PA-29) (Rev. 01/2011)|
|PA-35||Assessing Official's Response to Exemptions/Tax Credits/Deferral Application (Rev. 03/2013)|
Adobe Acrobat fillable format. You can download a free fillable PDF reader from Adobe.
New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
Governor Hugh Gallen State Office Park
109 Pleasant Street (Medical & Surgical Building)
(603) 230-5000 |
TDD Access Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964 |
fax: (603) 230-5945
Contact the Webmaster